1) Check batteries in camera and flash. Once the RTI capture sequence starts, touching the camera or moving it in any way is prohibited.
2) Assemble tripods and light stands.
2a) Be sure to secure or weigh down tripods with sandbags.
3) Assemble flash, battery pack, and receiver to mono-pod.
4) Test flash to make sure wireless signal is working.
5) Secure camera to tripod making sure it is level.
6) Setup subject to be photographed.
7) Measure art using a measuring tape.
8) Measure and cut a length of string at least twice the length of the widest part of the subject being photographed.
9) Attach this string to the end of the flash.
9a) This will not only ensure correct distance of the flash from the subject, but will also help in aiming the flash in the correct direction.